Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why I should not be allowed to have power tools

This is the path that the wayward bandsaw took as it cut through my Kevlar gloves.


The pins that hold the bone together are evident here. They come out in about 4 weeks.



I still think he put it back on crooked...


The underside of my finger is where the good Doctor did the hard work of putting all of the plumbing back together.




I have feeling everywhere except the area on the right side of the finger from the cut to the tip. The finger looks really bad but -and you can't really tell this from the photos- a lot of the dark skin is that way from a marker that the Doctor used prior to the surgery.

I am very happy the the finger was saved but the the same time I am saddened by the fact that I made a foolish mistake that led to an accident that resulted in trouble and work for so many people.
My thanks goes out to all of the people that helped out during and after my accident.
You are the BEST!

2 comments:

DeAnne McDonald said...

That is SOOOO cool!!!

Tina said...

wow...cool but gross! Glad you are ok!